Thursday, February 5, 2009

Craft show season will be soon upon us again

I have been thinking about what sales to send applications to and what to change to be successful. As I sit here looking at my past sale receipts, I have noticed a trend. I wonder if other crafters do to.

I have noticed when I am actively crafting, I sell more. Days I either set up my marble block and tools and actively tooled leather or started hand lacing or sewing my sales increase. It makes me wonder if people attending craft shows expecting handmade items have been burned by factory made items that had stickers on them just momments before they were placed on the table, shelf or display.

Don't forget to leave your comment for my contest. Right now two people have great odds for winning the drawing. Don't be afraid of telling me to continue making what I'm making.
http://copperspringsleather.blogspot.com/2009/02/little-contest.html

No comments: