Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jennifer from Knit1Paper2 is our featured artist of the day


Who are you?

My name is Jennifer.






Where are you located?

I am located in the North part of Georgia.


What do you create?

I create hand knit items (Washcloths,hats and scarfs right now. Other items coming soon.) and paper goods (mini envelopes and A1 envelopes.More paper items coming soon also.) I will also have some destash here and there.


Are you able to support yourself with your creations?

I do hope to be-able to do this.



Where do you sell your creations?




Where do you create?

I create most of my paper items at my coffee table in my livingroom. But for my knitted items I tend to make those while sitting on my front porch while watching the birds.


What inspires you?

Colors and crazy patterns. They catch my eye and wont let go till I do something with them.


What are your goals?

My goal is to bring top quality items to the every day person like myself.


What do you friends and family think of your creations?

My grandmother and my 12 year old cousin is always asking for nice envelopes and my mother-in-law cant get enough of my washcloths! If it wasnt for them I might not of discovered Etsy!



What do you do when you are not creating?

I chill on my couch and watch crafting shows and Food Network.



Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

My goal is to donate 25% off my earnings every month to The Humane Society of The United States. They do a great cause! https://secure.hsus.org/01/membership?qp_source=gabacj&gclid=CPWEyvWT%5fpECFQHhPAodqGh7%2dA

3 comments:

Sarah McBride said...

great knitter. I am not a knitter so I am always inspired by those who can!
Off to check out her shop!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for featuring me in your blog! I am honored!

Thanks again!
Jennifer

Tia Colleen said...

I really like shops that donate portions of their sales to charity. It makes me happy.

xx Tia