Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nicole Underwood, creator of C'est Tout is our featured artist of the day

Who are you?

Nicole Underwood, creator of C'est Tout . . . Paper Goods. I have a degree in fine art and enjoy making cards and accessories for book lovers.


Where are you located?

Las Cruces, New Mexico


What do you create?

Note cards, postcards, paperweights, and bookmarks so far.



Are you able to support yourself with your creations?

I have just started to show my creations to the outside world.


Where do you sell your creations?



Where do you create?

I create in my home even though I am short on space. The good thing about working with paper and photographs is that it doesn't require huge amounts of storage. So far the arrangement is working well.

What inspires you?

I am inspired by nature and vintage items. I enjoy reading and anything related to books is wonderful to me. I am currently studying biology and find it fascinating. At some point it will probably show up in my work.


What are your goals?

I would like to grow my business,expand my product lines, and start some new ones.


What do you friends and family think of your creations?

My friends and family encourage me to put my work out into the public.



What do you do when you are not creating?

I am a college student and spend a great deal of my time studying. It can be hard juggling both when I would like to spend more of my time on my shop. My other interests are horseback riding and hiking. In New Mexico you can enjoy your outdoor activities all year round which is great.


Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I am adding new things to my shop frequently and open to custom orders. I would love for everyone to stop by!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wonderful interview...she is a very talented artist.

Thanks for sharing.
Amanda