Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jessica of Bruiserbeans is our featured artist

beaded purse 1
Who are you?

A stay at home mother of two named Jessica


Where are you located?

Boise Idaho


What do you create?

I create beadwoving purses and beaded jewelry, some magnets, and collage sheets. My passion is my beadwoving purses.


Are you able to support yourself with your creations?

Not yet, Haven't sold any of my big ticket items. I have sold locally though.


Where do you sell your creations?

http://bruizerbeans.etsy.com Locally it is only word of mouth. No store locally


Where do you create?

My living room


What inspires you?

Nostalgic costume jewelry and purses, my kids too


What are your goals?

To finally sell one of my beaded purses. And to have my jewelry and purses worn on the red carpet. Finish college.


What do you friends and family think of your creations?

My friends and family are my biggest supporters.



What do you do when you are not creating?


Thinking about creating. My mind is always buzzing with new ideas.


Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I would love to do custom work. custom work is my favorite creative outlet.

1 comment:

Sarah McBride said...

WOW! Those are beautiful items! Such talent. Bead weaving is very hard to do. I am inspired!