Monday, March 31, 2008

Mizuhiki is our featured artist of the day

Who are you?

Hello! I'm Mizuhiki. I'm an artist of a sort. But I love to create almost anything. I basically live in the middle of the ocean with 3 dogs.



Where are you located?

I currently live in Hawaii.



What do you create?

I create earrings (mostly) and some bracelets.



Are you able to support yourself with your creations?

No, not yet. I hope I can do so in the future.



Where do you sell your creations?

Right now, I only sell at Etsy. http://Mizuhiki.etsy.com



Where do you create?

I create in a little cramped space called: a little cramped space below my desk. A portable, under-the-bed container is my desk and a box filled with junk supports it. I have to watch my head haf the time because I could either hit the desk, the piano, or the chair. It works out though.



What inspires you?

I am inspired by nature, some phrases my friends say, junk beads found around my house, music, and what I read.



What are your goals?

My current goal is to get noticed. After that, maybe some donations to various organizations. They are there to help us so we should help them in return.



What do you friends and family think of your creations?

I have 5 main supporters: My mom and four of my friends. They are simply amazing.



What do you do when you are not creating?

Usually, I read, finish my homework, cook(simple, easy foods), or just sit in front of the T.v. or Computer.



Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I love to draw. I'm not very good at it but I just love to draw anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is some great jewelry!